About the role
- Be the business intelligence star player at Supabase by helping dig deep into the data we are generating. Deep knowledge of SQL and relevant tooling is a must.
- Help customer success & sales team by working to identify and monitor:
- Usage Insights
- Find and segment cohorts based around account level data, behaviour, traffic sources, and measure their subsequent behaviours
- Find and monitor product qualified leads based around account and behaviour characteristics
- Customer health segmentation into actionable cohorts (e.g. healthy, churn, at risk)
- Help identify opportunities high touch, low touch, & tech touch customer success & sales approaches
- Help sales & customer success identify opportunity for unscheduled outreach
- Working with internal tooling team to identify and implement solutions for growth, sales, customer success teams needs
- Help customer success team with data to prepare for client quarterly business reviews
- Help team put human and automated procedures in place based around data insights
- Monitoring and measurement of feature usage - maintaining any data pipelines or queries as we continue to update and add features
- Assisting with setup and measurement of growth experiments
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're backed by Y Combinator, Mozilla, Coatue, and a bunch of amazing developers.
Supabase is a platform which makes it incredibly easy to build and scale your projects.
About the team
- 100% remote. Work anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
Apply for this role using our online form.
- We hire in batches, but accept applications on a rolling basis, so now is always a good time to apply :)
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer
- are all 1:1
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call
- go directly to making an offer
Create your own role.
Develop insights with the Growth Team.
Postgres application engineers, support engineers, technical writers.
Cloud Platform Engineers and SRE's
Build our cloud platform.
Developer Advocates and Community Managers
Get more developers interested in Postgres and Supabase.
Developer Support and QA Engineers
Build internal tooling, automated tests, and support processes.
Build our Dashboard, tools, and tests.