We're on a Hiring Freeze until the end of August. You're still welcome to apply, but we might take a while to respond!
About the role
Supabase is hiring Postgres Experts.
- Contribute to the Postgres Core.
- Work on Postgres open source tooling.
- Help engineer Postgres Reliability and observability into our cloud platform.
- Develop multi-tenant solutions for thousands of databases.
- Debug database issues and provide customer support if required.
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're backed by Y Combinator, Mozilla, Coatue, and a bunch of amazing developers.
Supabase is a platform which makes it incredibly easy to build and scale your projects.
About the team
- 100% remote. Work anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
Apply for this role using our online form.
Create your own role.
Postgres application engineers, support engineers, technical writers.
Cloud Platform Engineers and SRE's
Build our cloud platform.
Developer Advocates and Community Managers
Get more developers interested in Postgres and Supabase.
Developer Support and QA Engineers
Build internal tooling, automated tests, and support processes.
Build our Dashboard, tools, and tests.