About the role
Do you know what amazing documentation looks like?
Do you have experience building for the web?
Are you an engaging writer with an eye for detail?
- Blog posts for the Supabase website
- Helping other team members communicate their wins with edits and suggestions
- Writing internal docs such as: documenting processes, how-to guides etc.
- Writing and Organizing our documentation, and generally setting the direction on how they are structured
- Helping with enterprise orientated marketing collateral: thought leadership, white papers, case studies
- Working directly with the Founders, Growth, and Dev Rel teams on strategy
- Intermediate understanding of Postgres
- Full stack development experience
- Fluent in English
- Track record of producing content for a developer audience
- Enjoys working online remotely with minimal supervision
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of SEO
- Previous experience with SaaS content marketing
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're backed by Y Combinator, Mozilla, Coatue, and a bunch of amazing developers.
Supabase is a platform which makes it incredibly easy to build and scale your projects.
About the team
- 100% remote. Work anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
Apply for this role using our online form.
- We hire in batches, but accept applications on a rolling basis, so now is always a good time to apply :)
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer
- are all 1:1
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call
- go directly to making an offer
Create your own role.
Develop insights with the Growth Team.
Develop and Maintain our Auth Products.
Go deep on Postgres internals and extensions.
Take the lead on our internal and external written communications
Cloud Platform Engineers and SRE's
Build our cloud platform.
Developer Advocates and Community Managers
Get more developers interested in Postgres and Supabase.
Developer Support and QA Engineers
Build internal tooling, automated tests, and support processes.
Build our Dashboard, tools, and tests.