About the role
- Be accountable for implementing inclusive recruiting practices and finding ways to engage more under-represented talent for technical roles
- Ability to understand and communicate the business' current technical challenges to entice candidates who are driven by solving interesting problems
- Accountable to starting a candidate search project from scratch through requirement gathering, job posting, sourcing, networking, previous applicants follow-ups etc
- Minimum 2+ years technical recruiting experience across the full hiring process from sourcing to the offer stage
- Technical knowledge of different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology
- You have expertise in filling Engineering, Infrastructure, Data Science, and other technical roles.
- Self motivated Technical Recruiter that enjoys working in a fun, fast paced environment!
- A solid understanding of what makes a great candidate experience
- You enjoy reaching out to others and learning what drives them in their career
- You are not afraid to own all parts of an operation in a remote setting
- Ability to communicate effectively and effortlessly with candidates and internal stakeholders of all career levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourcefulness, and follow-up
Candidate Nice to Haves
- A continuous improvement mindset with an iterative approach to making things better. Whether it's your interview technique, pipeline optimization or anything else that you discover.
- Fluency with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems, as well as various sourcing platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, GitHub, Work at a Startup, etc)
- You're Comfortable coordinating all candidate touch points
- You can plan out batch days & other projects to drive excellence for our candidate experience and quality of interviews
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're backed by Y Combinator, Mozilla, Coatue, and a bunch of amazing developers.
Supabase is a platform which makes it incredibly easy to build and scale your projects.
About the team
- 100% remote. Work anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
Apply for this role using our online form.
- We hire in batches, but accept applications on a rolling basis, so now is always a good time to apply :)
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer
- are all 1:1
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call
- go directly to making an offer
Create your own role.
Develop insights with the Growth Team.
Get our tools in front of the next billion developers.
Develop and Maintain our Auth Products.
Go deep on Postgres internals and extensions.
Take the lead on our internal and external written communications
Cloud Platform Engineers and SRE's
Build our cloud platform.
Get more developers interested in Postgres and Supabase.
Build internal tooling, automated tests, and support processes.
Build our Dashboard, tools, tests, and infra.
Graphic / Web Designers
Build our brand and visual communication.
Front End Developers
Build our Dashboard, tools, tests, and client libraries.
Take the lead on our technical recruitment.